Friday, October 9, 2009

I think this will be about Where he Wild Things Are... and some other stuff.t

So I'm pretty excited, Where the Wild Things Are is coming out soon! The main thing I am excited about it that the sound tract sounds completely amazing! I'm pretty sure I read that the lead singer from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs is composing the soundtrack. And I love her, so yeah I'm excited! And I'm pretty sure that Where the Wild Things Are is one of the best kid stories ever!!! Do I hear photos from the film? Yes, yes I do! Here you go!


On another note, I had mono. I have no idea where I got it from and it was not fun! I still technically have it, I sleep a lot still so I still have it..

So I have to go recored the football game for the coach... once again... loser. I know. Well I will type here later.

Deuces I'm Out. (Peace sign with my hand)
--Kallie Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment