Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have a rash.

I know. Gross. I have a rash and I have no idea where it came from. I think we have narrowed it down to the aftermath of mono or I'm allergic to something... FANTASTIC! Everyone else in the world has swine flu. I get mono... then a rash. See, I was destine to be different.

I'm reading this book called The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian and it's really good so far. I'm not going to tell what it's about because everyone needs to read it! =D

Books that I have read so far this school year and a must read book list.
  1. Looking for Alaska by John Green (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BOOK!)
  2. An Abundance of Kathrine's by John Green (Pretty darn good book!)
  3. In Search of Mockingbird by Loretta Ellsworth (It was okay, not what I was expecting.)
Okay so it's only three... but still they are all pretty good books. I'm going to be finishing The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, and then I am going to read Paper Towns by John Green.
If you are wondering, "Is she in love with John Green?" The answer would be. Yes, yes I am!
I love his stories. =]

Football is over. Finally. I'm sad, but happy. I'm mad at Kristopher.... UGH! But I love Brandon! YAY!
Coach DeVries is now calling me KK. He is my Trig teacher so I told him I will be putting K squared on my papers from now on, and he laughed.

I don't want to finish my six page research paper for government, but I have to...
Well I'm going to get off of here so I can finish my book. I love being a nerd!
Later.. (Much later probably.)
Deuces I'm out.
--Kallie Cassandra

Picture I think so!
We love each other. Jamie and me before powder puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment