Thursday, October 15, 2009

Did You Know...

That you can get a kidney stone from drinking a ton of soda, coffee and tea. Good thing I don't drink soda and I hate coffee, but I freaking love tea.... too bad. It's also genetic... My uncle had one, wonder if I am going to get one. Anyway...
Homecoming week is this week.. Yes. I know. Tomorrow is Friday, I didn't just realize this.. OH!!! Today was Cowboy and Indian day! I was Lucky Buffalo!
Tomorrow is the Homecoming football game.. I'm pretty excited and sad. I have mixed emotions, because it's my last high school football game and football season is my favorite season. I am going to miss it. But I am excited to watch them play. I love watching the boys play.
Saturday is homecoming. I 'm getting dragged along by Jamie and Megan. They said I have to go because it's my Senior year. I think people should stop using that excuse.. haha.
I kind of want to hang out with Kristopher and Brandon again. It was much fun! I really enjoy their company, even though Kristopher falls asleep in the car and says he doesn't. Ha! Maybe I will steal them and take them to my sisters birthday party with me on Friday, after the game? Maybe.
My cell phone got suspended today because my mom forgot to pay the bill. (Sorry my mind goes one hundred miles a second) I don't get to text or call anyone for a day or two. Well crap!
My mom has been having a really hard time because her boyfriend has cancer, he has had it since February (I think) and now he is getting really bad, probably going to die soon. He is in the hospital right now and if he makes it out of there he will be on hospices. My mom keeps crying. It makes me sad. She already lost her husband...
Well I have to go. The puppy is chewing on something... I have to go see what it is. Geez.
Deuces I'm out.

--Kallie Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment