Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I still have the rash/Dedicated to Megan.

We found out what the rash is from. It's from the mono. It keeps spreading. I don't like it.

You know what is funny. I write in here like someone is actually going to read this. I know no one will. It's kinda sad, I have one comment and it's from myself....

Today was an okay day. I have some problems with a certain person, but I will be fine. I'm not going to talk to her ever again, and that is perfectly fine with me!

On another note, Megan and I are closer than ever right now, and it makes me really happy. Not in a perverted way or anything. We are best friends and she deserves to have someone to be there for her and not be a huge witch about everything. We understand each other and what the other is going through, and I really want to be there for her. I want to help her find herself again.
Megan is going to dress up like a nurse and I am going to dress up as her patient for Halloween!
Great idea right?! I KNOW!!!!!
I'm super excited that she is going to be able to come back to youth group with me, now that she doesn't have to work on Wednesdays!
I think this post will be dedicated to Megan! Haha. Because I am talking about her an awful lot!

I finished The Abosulte True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. It was really good!!! I loved it. That is another one added to the list of must reads.
I am now reading Paper Towns by John Green. I know another one by John Green. I can't help it I love his writing! I also checked out another book from the library... I think it's called Fault Line. Not sure who it's by.


I have always wanted to have a book be written about me... but I don't know that's it's being written... I guess I need to get a stalker and have him write one. Haha. No. Kidding. I don't want a stalker... had one. Not fun. Or I would like to write a book... that would be cool. Like mega cool!

I have to apply to Murry State, Eureka, and Blackburn this weekend. I want to get it done so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I want Mallory to help me write the essays. I have to apply for some scholarships as well. Mallory will be good with that too. haha. She is going to kill me.

Well I know that was a lot thrown down at once, but I got to go. I will type to no one later. Haha.
Deuces I'm out!

--Kallie Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment