Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Texts That Make Me Smile From Alexander.

I really want to make note of these because my inbox on my phone is getting full and I don't want to forget these.

Wednesday November 17, 2010 12:05am
Alexander- Gah. How I wish I was. (With me) I want to tell you something you might get offended by, or maybe you will find it weird, or cute. But... I gotta get it off my chest. K?

Me- Okay.

Alexander- Well... I am kind of a skinny boy. And you are kind of a big girl. But I imagine that will make hugging and cuddling more worthwhile. Like you have more to offer. I very much like it. : >

Me- You are so cute. =D I don't even know what to say to that. Hehe.

12:18am
Alexander- Hehe any other girl would be offended. I even hesitated. Why I ever hesitated. I so love you. :D

12:22am
Alexander- No, you are Kallie Cassandra Kahl and you are the awesomest girl I've ever even heard of. You've made me happy in way I didn't ever suspect of think possible.

1:06am
I was saying that if I wasn't totally against the idea of marriage, I would have proposed to you tonight. It's like I've fallen in love with you all over again.

7:49pm
Well, that was how madly in love with you I was last night. Enough to propose... If I would ever want to.

7:55pm
No, no. Last night I became convinced to within a shadow of a doubt that we will spend our lives together.

8:01pm
Something. Haha. It's not like it went away. It's still here. I can't describe it too well. It's like this inseparable bond formed between us. I dunno what, but I absolutely love it.


I guess these really don't make sense if you don't know the full conversation. But I will always know what it was about and they will always make me smile. I love this boy. He is coming to see me for a weekend. December third. Counting down the days. 16 days. =]

Going to bed. Write more later.
Deuces I'm out.
--Kallie Cassandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment