Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kallie + Alex's Mega Awesome List of Magical Fun Time Events!!!

(Alex's idears)

1.) High five dramatically.
2.) Hug. (Also dramatically?)
3.) Kiss.
4.) Listen to ermazing music.
5.) Stargaze.
6.) Watch all those movies I haven't seen yet. LotR is first!
7.) Explore the wilderness.
8.) Act like total idiots in public. (No caring or shame aloud!)
9.) Sneak out in the middle of the night, with no destination in particular.
10.) Whatever Kallie wants to do.

(Kallie's Idears)

ONE) Color together.
TWO) Play with bubbles.
THREE) Turtle hunting. (I want a pet turtle named PETER PAN!)
FOUR) Just cuddle with you for hours.
FIVE) Go to the drive inn.
SIX) Talk to each other until we fall asleep in each others arms.
SEVEN) Have you tell me bed time stories.
EIGHT) Take photos with you while exploring the wilderness.
NINE) Hold your hand every chance I can get.
TEN) Anything with you will be amazing enough for me. =] I love you.


Gah, I love him so much! He completes my life.

I am working on homework and something for our two months which is only two days away.
Deuces I'm Out.
--Kallie Cassandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment