Sunday, November 28, 2010

Texts That Make Me Smile From Alexander Continue.

Inbox is getting full again.

Sunday November 28, 2010
12:29am
Alexander- And how lucky I am that you got up the courage to make me ask you out. :] If I hadn't, would you have asked me out?
Me- Probably
Alexander- Only Probably? Is asking a boy out so difficult?

12:45am
Alexander- You know, I didn't appreciate you very much until we defined ourselves as lovers. That was when I really got to know you. It really was chance, Saying I love you the first time. What a ridiculous relationship we have. I love it so much!

2:52pm
Alexander - ... This is wonderful! Have you read the Little Prince? It's like the fox said: "If I know you come <...> then half hour before I shall be expecting you, and I will be happy." I know how that feels. : >

4:04pm
Alexander - I was just thinking about how you said you want a boy that will read with you, and I was just imagining us buying tow of every book, so we can read them together. And we'll lean over from our books and kiss, then talk about whatever the book is. Then when we're done, we'll put the books in out library of doubles. I think that is one of my favorite daydreams so far. : >

That is all for now. Oh yeah, Alexander is coming to visit on the third of December and I am super excited. I cannot wait. =]

Write more later.
Deuces I'm out.
--Kallie Cassandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment