Tuesday, May 3, 2011

you act like you care.

I am really tired of people acting like they care about me. If you don't want to be my friend just step up and tell me. I am tired of acting like we are best buds. I have moved on with my life, if you don't want to be there that is fine. I have better friends, friends that actually treat me like I am a person. Have a wonderful life. I really mean that, I do. I cared more about you in our friendship than you ever seemed to care. I am tired of everyone just using me because they know I will do ANYTHING for them. The time is now and I have realized that I do not need anyone holding me back any longer.


Now that that is out of the way. It is summer. I have officially finished my first year of college. Thank goodness. I hope next year is way better than this year.


Anyway, this was just a little rant. Sorry for that.

I am getting off here.
Deuces I am out.

--kalliecassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment