Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

So, it's 2010! It's crazy! I can't believe it! I'm going to be graduating in May, I know it's not a huge deal, but it kind of is.

Just a note, I had an amazingly fun New Years eve/New Year. Megan is my favorite face ever! Stephen is pretty amazing himself. haha. I just had an overall fantastic night. It's 4:30 in the AM hour and I am not even tired!!! IT WAS AND IS AMAZING! haha.

On another note, the Pale Divine concert was amazing!!! I loved it! I didn't really know the band going in it and I am going to have to say that is was probably my one of my favorite concerts I have went to. And I have been to a ton of concerts.

Funny thing, I have been having dreams about Muse lately, I must be wanting to go to a Muse concert again! Speaking of Muse, they are coming to Chicago in March, and I am going to ask for that as my birthday present! I think Mallory might go for it, she will want to come, but she will go for it. I would want her to come! It would be fun!

I hope Stephen gets home okay! Stephen, get home safe! haha.
I lost control of the car the other night, on a huge sheet of black ice, and it wasn't very fun. I'm okay and my car is okay, so everything is okay!

Okay well I am going to go to sleep now.. I think. My eyes are getting tired.
(I slept in till 3:30 today! It was great!)

I'll write more later!

Deuces I'm out.
--Kallie Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment